Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Turn-Key Masterpiece That's Got To Go
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Blink and you'll miss out! Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by vibrant fruit trees, this stunning home has undergone an incredible transformation and is now available for you to move in, sit back and relax. The attention to detail and the quality of the finishes is impressive and is complemented beautifully by the sophisticated colour scheme and polished floorboards.
The 3 carpeted bedrooms are spacious and the modern bathroom is stunning, finished of beautifully with striking feature tiles and warm wooden vanity top.
The light and breezy open-plan kitchen/family room opens out to the pice de rsistance - the stunning entertainment area perfect for dinner with friends and family! The spacious 680m2 block means ample space for kids and pets in the low maintenance yard.
Call Vanya and Amie to arrange your inspection today and fall in love with your dream home!
- 3 carpeted bedrooms
- Sophisticated open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Polished floorboards
- Stylish sunroom
- Modern colour scheme
- Modern bathroom with stunning feature tiles
- Luxurious covered entertainment area
- Large, low-maintenance yard
- Single carport
- Double side-access to yard
- 2 min walk to bus stop
- 2 min walk to Manson Park playground
- 5 min walk to Limestone Park
- 7 min drive to Riverlink
- University of Southern Queensland Ipswich Campus -1.2 km
- Ipswich Central State School - 1.02 km
- Bethany Lutheran Primary School - 1.29 km
- Bremer State High School - 1.29 km
- Ipswich Girls Grammar School - 1.65 km
- Ipswich Flexible Learning Centre - 1.66 km
680m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.