Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic First Home/Investment!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perched on a generous 645m2 corner block, this lovely 3 bedroom home has had a facelift and is ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy!
With newly polished floorboards, a full internal and external repaint and sturdy concrete stumps, a lot of the hard work has already been done! What's more, this home offers the benefit of 3kW solar and a double lock up garage for maximum security, whilst also bosting a fully fenced yard perfect for kids and pets!
Perfectly located seconds from East Ipswich State School and walking distance from shops, buses and the train station, this home is ideal for both the savvy investor or astute home owner!
- 3 bedrooms
- Air-conditioning in living and master bedroom
- Spacious dine-in kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Renovated bathroom with new toilet
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Fully fenced yard with excellent privacy on the neighbour's sides
- Double lock up garage
- Concrete stumps
- New internal and external repaint
- 2 minute* walk to bus stop
- 3 minute* walk to shops
- 3 minute* drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar School/Ipswich Junior Grammar School
- 4 minute* walk to Ipswich East State School
- 5 minute* walk to East Ipswich Train Station
- 5 minute* walk to River Heart Parklands
Don't miss out on this one - call to book your inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
645m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.