Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLID BRICK HOME CONVENIENT LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This solid brick two-storey home sits on a 617m2 block in East Ipswich. Public transport access is a breeze from this property with a bus stop just around the corner on Jacaranda Street + East Ipswich & Booval Train Station about a kilometre down the road in each direction. There are multiple parks within walking distance of this home as well as East Ipswich State School less than 500m away - what a huge advantage for families. Additionally, Riverlink Shopping Centre & Booval fair are just 5 minutes from this property by car - how convenient!
Features of the property include:
- 3 great sized bedrooms - 2 of these featuring a built in & ceiling fan
- Large L-shape modern kitchen with electric oven/cooktop & plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Good sized bathroom with 900mm vanity & mirror + combined bath & shower
- Tidy, separate toilet with floor tiles to match the bathroom
- Large, open-planned & air-conditioned living & dining area with access to front balcony
- Large separate laundry
- Fantastic extra room on lower level of house; tiled with plenty of storage space
- Covered downstairs front veranda / sitting area
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout the upper level of the home
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking a private garden with great natural screening
- Fully fenced back yard with lockable gates for rear-yard vehicle access
- Tiled roof, solid brick walls, security screens
- Plenty of storage throughout the house
- Secure, double lockup garage with tilt doors & internal access
- 617m2 block on the high side of the street
- Zoned: RL02 - Residential Low Density (Sub Area 2)
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity - contact Nick Knauseder on 0422 904 007 to organise an inspection or to enquire further!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
617m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.