Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Handyman's Heaven - Needs to Sell!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This wonderful 60's time capsule is awaiting its new owner's loving touch! With a new roof replaced in 2011, solid concrete stumps and a recent external repaint- the house is in excellent structural condition!
This 3 bed home is perched on a generous 607m2 block and has plenty of space inside for the whole family. With separate living and dining areas and a large central kitchen, there is the potential to either leave as is or open up to achieve the ideal open plan living.
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious, original kitchen
- Separate living/dining areas
- Air-conditioning in master and dining room
- Fully fenced 607m2 yard
- Single carport with drive-through access to yard
- Concrete stumps
- New roof and gutters
- 1 minute* drive to local IGA and convenience stores
- 2 minute* walk to East Ipswich State School
- 2 minute* walk to bus stop
- 2 minute* drive to East Ipswich Train Station
- 3 minute* drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar Shcool
We both know that at this price it won't last long, so be sure to call or email me to book your inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.