Classic Highset In Quiet Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located only a short distance from local shops, schools, 2 parks, train stations and sporting facilities, 3 Callaghan Street has so much to offer. This property backs onto beautiful sprawling park lands making it the perfect location to get some peace and quiet whilst still maintaining an easy commute into the CBD. This beautiful family home is within walking distance to the train station and East Ipswich State School. Your new home is set on a large flat block boasting rear access with plenty of space for all of your needs. Whether there be a pool, large shed or even just free space for kids and pets - the choice is yours and the options are plentiful!
- 3 Good sized bedrooms with beautiful timber flooring
- Separate lounge area with access to the front covered alfresco area
- Well appointed modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with large bath/shower combination
- Lots of storage underneath with internal laundry
- 2 vehicle tandem garage
- Concrete stumps throughout
- Internal stairs
- Fly screens throughout
- 607m2 fully fenced allotment for added security
- Rear yard access complete with a garden shed
Looking for a great investment or a quality place to call home? Book a private inspection with Neil Mundy today.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.