Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Cute As A Button Character Home Needs A New Owner!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a fantastic central location on a spacious 723m2 block, this wonderful Queenslander has been well maintained and is now ready for its lucky new owners!
This lovely 3 bedroom + study home has an open-plan kitchen and living area, both of which are light and airy thanks to the many stained glass windows.
Your new home is set forward on the block meaning there is plenty of space in the back of the block for all of your needs. Whether there be a pool, large shed, granny flat for extra income, or even just free space for kids and pets - the choice is yours and the options are plentiful!
- Spacious fully fenced 723m2 block
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins
- Study/multi-purpose room off the front verandah
- Open plan, air-conditioned kitchen and living area
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Beautiful polished wide floorboards throughout
- Roof, gutters and cement stumps have been recently replaced
- Laundry and separate storage room underneath
- Drive through to rear yard with single car accommodation
- 2 minute walk to East Ipswich Train Station
- 1 minute drive to Ipswich Girls Grammar School
- 3 minute drive to Ipswich East State School
- 4 minute drive to Booval Fair Shopping Shopping Centre
This is a great home for a great price so I urge you to come through for a look during our open homes or book in a private inspection.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
723m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.