Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Investors And First Home Buyers, Sit Up And Listen!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming home has had a substantial facelift and includes new stumps, complete asbestos removal and renovated kitchen and bathroom. It is now available for those looking to secure a home on a quiet street just a stone's throw from Ipswich East State School.
With a huge garage and a large flat yard perfect for kids and pets, be sure to come and inspect it today!
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
• Renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Bathroom with separate toilet for convenience
• Beautiful polished floorboards
• Flat, fully fenced 607m2 block perfect for kids and pets
• Huge garage ideal for cars, boats or storage
• Outside laundry
• Opposite Ipswich East State School
• 5 minute* walk to IGA and shops
• 5 minute* walk to bus
• 9 minute* walk to East Ipswich Train Station
• 5 minute* drive to Ipswich CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality prices.
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.