Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Bones Are There
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated on a large 956m2 block opposite the East Ipswich Rail Station this grand old queenslander is getting impatient to be restored to it's former glory. Boasting all the features of it's era, including pressed metal ceilings, this property is in urgent need of major repairs. It was the Owner's intention to renovate themselves but a change in circumstance has led to it being offered to the market as is'
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Formal lounge and dining rooms
- High Ceilings
- Partially renovated modern kitchen
- Timber floors, walls and ceilings
- Good sized under roof front veranda
- Walk to rail, schools, clubs & parks
- Only 3 minutes to the Ipswich Cbd
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
959m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.