Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Hidden Paradise, Owners Must Sell!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It is a rarity, 2 lush acres available in highly sought after Deebing Heights. The huge block size and design make this home a unique opportunity, most properties in this area only offer 1 acre or less so this is your opportunity without having to compromise proximity to conveniences and potential for capital growth. Designed and built only 13* years ago, the home is extremely spacious and offers exceptionally comfortable living. The home impresses as soon as you arrive - elevated, overlooking the flat block, nature strips and dam. As you progress inside the home, you will be impressed by the sharp high end finishes, expansive outdoor living areas and open plan design capturing the views from your living space.
Due to personal circumstances, the property owners are motivated to sell and will be attune to buyer feedback! Proceeding accommodation arrangements have already been made and a result must be achieved on Winland Drive.
Do not delay your inspection of this fantastic home!
- Grande, sandstone entrance, spectacular street presence
- Peaceful outlooks, enjoy from most parts of the home
- 4 spacious large bedrooms, main bedroom parents retreat' is double the size of a normal bedroom with a huge WI, large bathroom, double shower recess and 3 bedrooms with large robes
- Main bathroom exceptionally large, bath and shower recess, toilet separate
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Plenty of storage space with 2 double linen cupboards a double broom cupboard
- Open plan living area - lounge with cosy fireplace (gas heater) and dining area
- Second lounge room separate to main living area, huge with built-in cabinetry, stunning 8 seater marble table can be negotiated into deal
- Well designed, open plan kitchen with high end appliances, plentiful bench space, cupboards and storage - walk-in pantry
- Large laundry space with direct access outside, sliding robes and plentiful bench space
- Sunroom - accesses outdoor deck area/could be a spare bedroom
- Outdoor undercover living area overlooking the nature strip
- Crimsafe security plus an alarm system
- Separate garage - 2 secure parks with undercover access to main residence
- Established dam at rear of block
- Majority of the land is flat, huge flat area below nature strip, perfect to give kids the space they need
- Gardens landscaped immaculately, well built retaining walls and well established plants
- Established vegetable patches
- Water town water
- Solar hot water
- Forecasted high growth suburb, great potential for future capital growth
- 12 minutes* to Ipswich CBD
- 35 minutes* to Brisbane CBD
- 3kms* to Deebing Heights State School
- 12kms* to Amberley RAAF Base - out of the main path but close for easy commute if necessary
- Easy access to highways for commuters
- Easy access to conveniences
- Surrounded by well established homes
- Neighbouring Ripley, another high growth suburb
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Auction Venue: On-Site Auction
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
7,209m² / 1.78 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.