Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Circumstances force sale of this Harvard House unit in Unilink Student Village complex which offers affordable accommodation for students with multiple on site facilities available and on site management. The village is conveniently located adjoining the University of Queensland Ipswich Campus and is less than 5 minutes to the Ipswich CBD with public transport at door.
• Fully renovated after 2011 flood
• Overlooking picturesque 18 hole golf course
• 3 bedrooms with built ins
• Lounge room
• Full sized Kitchen and dining area
• Upstairs bathroom
• 2 toilets upstairs and downstairs
• Internal concealed laundry
• Front and rear entries with outdoor area to relax and take in the breeze
• Ceiling fans throughout and polished timber stairway
• Tiled floors downstairs, carpeted floors upstairs
• Accommodation facilities include:- Swimming Pool, recreation and games room with Foxtel TV, BBQ facilities and high speed internet access. (see Unilink village web site for additional information)
• Free off street parking
• Each room rents at $130 per week
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
94m² / 0.02 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.