Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Bundamba has seen some outstanding growth in recent times. With having public transport, highway access, shopping centres and schools in walking distance you can see why this area has excelled. Also located only a short distance to Ipswich CBD, approximately 10 minutes away by car, and the commute to Brisbane will take less than 35 minutes.
- Generous family/ rumpus room downstairs with separate internal laundry
- 2 car garage downstairs with remote and potential to build in underneath
- Separate large dining area with access to the backyard
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- Third living area with a split system air-conditioning
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, all with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom leads out onto the covered veranda
- Covered veranda had magic sweeping views
- Good size bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Side access to single carport
- Lots of dry storage underneath perfect for storing camping gear
- Rear covered entertainment area with views of your established mango tree
- Water tank
- Fully fenced 615m2 block in elevated position
You won't find a better opportunity or value for money in a family home with so much potential, to book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
615m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.