Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
If You Are Looking For A Well Maintained Property In A Quiet Location, Then You Need To Look At This
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning home is located in the prestigious suburb of Brassall, which means you are surrounded by everything this amazing suburb has to offer including Ipswich State High School, Brassall State School, a great variety of parks and the Brassall Shopping Centre less than 5 minutes away. You also have easy access to the Warrego Highway for Brisbane or Toowoomba and Ipswich CBD with electric rail to Brisbane making travel a breeze.
- Main bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- 3 other well appointed bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Spacious carpeted main living area with fans and split system air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen with electric stove, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Second open plan living area also with air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and large shower
- Internal laundry with brackets to mount the dryer and easy access outside
- Side access with plenty of room for a shed to store the boat or trailer
- Massive outdoor entertainment area
- 600m2 allotment sitting in a quiet street of one of the best suburbs in Ipswich
This property has everything you will need and won't last long, to book a private inspection call Neil Mundy or Thomas Sordy today!
- 2 Living Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.