Auction location: Ray White Ipswich 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Downsize Forces Sale!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fantastic home cannot be matched for spaciousness, bedrooms and number of living areas! The property has become surplus to the owners needs making the sale an unfortunate necessity! The home is located high up on the hill with beautiful breezes and spectacular views over the D'Aguilar Ranges. Boasting 5 absolutely huge bedrooms and 3 separate living areas, an oversized kitchen and fantastic finishes throughout, the home is sure to impress. The owners are motivated to achieve a result, do not delay your inspection!
Building and pest report available upon request for your convenience!
- Perfect for families wanting separate living quarters
- 4 large bedrooms plus another huge room which can be bedroom or second living area
- Oversized kitchen with modern appliances and plentiful bench space
- 2 large bathrooms
- 3 separate living areas, lounge room, dining area and formal dining room
- Outdoor undercover patio area
- Fresh rainwater tank
- High fences, extremely private
- 750m* to Brassall Shopping Centre
- 4kms* to Ipswich CBD
- Quiet, established street and neighbourhood
- Quick access to the Warrego Highway for commuters
- Plenty of nearby bus stops and only a short drive to the railway station
Please contact the agents to arrange your inspection.
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich QLD 4305
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
617m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.