Oozing With Character Charm And Modern Comforts - Get in QUICK!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With stunning period features and sophisticated flourishes, including gorgeous ornamental plaster ceilings and art deco windows, this three bedroom beauty will definitely delight the senses! Plenty of space both inside and out means this home is perfect for a family with kids and pets, whilst the huge 2 bay powered garage is ideal for cars, toys and boys. Beautifully renovated, fully fenced and move-in ready, the only thing left to do is agree on a housewarming date and send the invites. Trust me, your friends will love you for it!
- Generous flat 809m2 block perfect for kids and pets
- 3 bedrooms, master with beautiful bay window
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
- Bathroom with second separate toilet
- Modern laundry
- Bright and airy dining room/sun room with space for second living area
- Split system air-con in lounge and master bedroom
- Beautiful polished floorboards
- New undercover deck perfect for entertaining
- Council approved double garage, powered and fully lined
- Adjustable steel stumps
- Fully fenced yard
- 5 minute* walk to Sacred Heart Primary School
- 2 minute* drive to Booval Shopping Centre
- 4 minute* drive to Booval Train Station
- 7 minute* to Ipswich CBD
Located on a quiet street only minutes from schools, shops and transport, the owner is committed to the sale! Be sure to put in an offer so you don't to miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
809m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.