PRICE REDUCED - Absolutely Nothing Left To Do!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
On a well-established, quiet street, this home stands out! With captivating street appeal and fresh, recently completed renovations throughout, Grenville Street is a home not to miss.
Extensive renovation works have recently been completed, with a huge importance being placed on clever design and attention to detail.
A unique feature of this property is the fantastic outdoor living, with a huge leafy block, which has been landscaped and kept in pristine condition, a relaxing fire pit area, a huge undercover patio area and a garden shed.
The owner's circumstances have changed and the property will be sold, do not delay your inspection!
See below for more information!
- 3 comfortable bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite
- Brand new open plan kitchen, huge oven and stainless steel fridge included
- Spacious living area which opens directly onto the outdoor patio, mounted TV stays
- New timber vinyl planking, light in colouration, modern and fresh
- Freshly painted
- New carpet in bedrooms
- New ceiling fans
- New LED lighting
- Plumbing has all recently been done
- Electrical work all re-done
- 2 x air-con units, 7kw in kitchen and 3kw in main bedroom
- Plenty of storage space, two huge linen cupboards
- Large laundry with plentiful bench space
- Carport at front of house, plus 2 bay undercover carport on side of house, exceptionally high
- Immaculately landscaped yards, fully fenced (Colourbond)
- Huge outdoor undercover entertainment area, overlooks the yards and fire pit area, great for entertaining
- Garden shed in back yard
- Solar electricity
- Flood free
- Quiet established street
- 4kms* to Ipswich CBD
- 3kms* to Booval Railway Station
- Easy access to public transport
- Close to major conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
809m² / 0.2 acres
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.