Ticks All The Boxes For A Growing Family!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
As soon as you walk into this spacious 4 bedroom home you realise that nothing has been left to chance - everything is here for a relaxed, modern, low maintenance living. You will love being centrally located close to schools and shops. Walk to St Augustine's College (Preps to Year 12), the new IGA shopping square and local bus stop. The world renowned Brookwater Golf club, Orion Shopping Prescient, Springfield Train Station and new Robelle Domain water park are all nearby, providing plenty of activities for all ages.
- Be your own master chef in the modern kitchen featuring 900mm wide oven and mains gas cook top perfectly suited for cooking up a storm and impressing your guests with luxurious Cesar stone bench tops, stainless steel European appliances and breakfast bar
- Keep cool in summer and warm in winter with a 9.9kW ducted air-conditioning, providing comfort throughout the entire home all year round
- Four large bedrooms provide plenty of space for a growing family or even a spare bedroom for your guest or home office, storage abound with a walk-in robe to the main bedroom, built-in robes in all bedrooms plus well-appointed ensuite and main bathroom
- Separate living area, meals area and media room provides plenty of space for all members of the family to relax and spread out
- You will love entertaining family and friends with style and ease on the beautiful covered alfresco entertainment area boasting an inbuilt outdoor servery to make entertainment a breeze
- Boasting easy rear access for your beloved boat, trailer or caravan, plus rare spacious 609m2 corner allotment (fully fenced) provides space for everyone
- Save money on water bills with the 5,000L water tank out the back
Our Augustine Heights has been planned to make life easy and enjoyable for residents, with everything you need for a healthy, active lifestyle.
What the locals say "We decided to move because we liked the wider green spaces, parks for the kids and lots and lots of family activity around, its great"
Call Neil Mundy today for your private inspection. You won't be disappointed!
Disclaimer: This property may or may not be under contract/offer. Please contact the agent for the current status on this property. The website may have filtered the property for website functionality purposes.
- 2 Street Frontage
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
609m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.