Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Home Quiet Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Augustine Heights has become the place to be, with its family friendly streets great neighbours you will love living here.
You are litrally only a short dive to Brookewater Golf Club, the Orion shopping precinct and the new water park, what more could you want? Augustine Heights is constantly evolving and all of this is thanks to the Greater Springfield award winning deigned community. With more than $13.6 billion has been invested so far with a $1.2 billion dollar major rail and transport hub, 52 hectare integrated health precinct, major shopping centre and plenty of our land dedicated to absolute green space, it's easy to see why the community thrives.
When you walk into this stunning home, it's easy to fall in love with all its details and features which include:
- 2 separate outdoor areas
- 5 internal living spaces
- 4 large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe spacious ensuit
- Study, powder-room, internal laundry with walk-in linen closet
- Separte livingroom with access to the first outdoor entertainment area
- Well appointed, modern kitchen with 900mm freestanding electric oven with gas cook top, Asko dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Dining and family area, and separate media or family room
- Beautiful alfresco entertainment area
- Walk-in storage
- NBN CONNECTED - fibre to the premises
- Foxtel installed with 3 outlets
- Internal rear speaker connections in living room
- Upstairs has 4 of the large bedrooms
- Teenage retreat or TV area
- Main bathroom
- 7 zone Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Solar hot water with electric boost
- 1.5kw solar panels and inverter
- Established gardens with in-built sprinkler systems
- Large backyard with room for a pool
- Rainwater tank (plumbed to laundry and toilets)
- Fully fly screened all round
- Sun awnings to the west
Don't miss out, you really must come and see for yourself just how much this home has to offer. To book your private inspection please call Neil Mundy today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
736m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.